I Z A R A _ Z U L K I F L I

I Z A R A _ Z U L K I F L I

Monday, September 14, 2015

P H O T O G R A P H - E D S H E E R A N

I LOVE THIS SONG. THE LYRIC ...THE FEEL ...

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimesBut it's the only thing that I knowWhen it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimesIt's the only thing that makes us feel alive
We keep this love in a photographWe made these memories for ourselvesWhere our eyes are never closingOur hearts were never brokenAnd time's forever frozen, still
So you can keep meInside the pocket of your ripped jeansHolding me close until our eyes meetYou won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home
Loving can heal, loving can mend your soulAnd it's the only thing that I knowI swear it will get easier, remember that we're never repeating yaAnd it's the only thing to take with us when we die
We keep this love in a photographWe made these memories for ourselvesWhere our eyes are never closingOur hearts were never brokenAnd time's forever frozen, still
So you can keep meInside the pocket of your ripped jeansHolding me close until our eyes meetYou won't ever be aloneAnd if you hurt meThat's okay baby, there'll be worse thingsInside these pages you just hold meAnd I won’t ever let you goWait for me to come homeWait for me to come homeWait for me to come homeWait for me to come home
You can keep meInside the necklace you bought when you were sixteenNext to your heartbeat where I should beKeep it deep within your soulAnd if you hurt meThat's okay baby, there'll be worse thingsInside these pages you just hold meAnd I won’t ever let you go
When I'm going, I will remember how you kissed meUnder the lamppost back on Sixth streetHearing you whisper through the phoneWait for me to come home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

Quotes